All orders are sent USPS Priority Mail. We fully insure each order all the way to you. That means that when your order is in transit to you, shipment is always risk-free. A delivery confirmation number is also supplied to you so you can track your package every step of the way.
We currently do not ship outside the USA.
Our 30-day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase. That's why you can be sure you made the right decision.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without custom engraving and in its original condition, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a refund or an exchange. It's that simple.
Our Return Process
Once we receive your returned item and it is accepted, your refund or new item will be processed in just a few days. Upon receiving your return, the item will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance department. Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been altered, resized (by a jeweler other than A Rare Find), or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Engraved jewelry and special order items may not be returned. Returns with no A Rare Find return code, and packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will be refused receipt.
How To Prepare A Return
To return a diamond or jewelry item to A Rare Find, you must follow these instructions exactly, failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Your Return Authorization Code: Call 888-463-0179 and you will be given a Return Authorization Code. Write this code on the outside of the box you are returning.
- Package Your Return: Include all original packaging and collateral material. If your item was delivered with a diamond certificate and that certificate is not returned, you may be liable for the $250 replacement cost.
- Insure Your Package: On your invoice, if the price of the item you're returning is listed as:
- Less than $500: You can ship it via any carrier. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination.*
- More than $500: Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered Mail™, insured for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached A Rare Find.* (FedEx® and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $500.)
* Please insure your package. A Rare Find will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.